Monday, July 13, 2009

June Creations

Considering it is only July now, I think I am doing well, especially when you add some holidays into the mix.


My gf had a little baby girl May 18, so this is the cake I created for her baby shower, chocolate fudge cake with butter cream icing. Her favorite of all my cakes.




My favorite part was making the the little booties!!!! The cake was definately a hit with the Grade 1 Mom's.






My daughter's school principal left at teh end of the school year, and we had a big farewell party for him. This is the cake I created. He loves books, and my daughter's favorite memory of him, is when he would come to her classroom and read the class a story, so I thought it totally perfect to make him a book worm cake.








I have some birthday's coming up over the summer, so I am sure to add a few more to the site, be sure to come back in Aug for those.

2 comments:

LisaO said...

Love looking at the different cakes you make...can't wait to see the new summer ones.

Isabelle said...

both cakes look great! but my fav is the bookworm cake! he's so cute!