Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cinderella

My girlfriend's brother got married yesterday, and his bride to be and I conspired to create this amazing Cinderella Castle Cake. She supplied the castle and the horses, but all the other pieces were my creations. It was a lot of work and I was happy to drop the cake off at the reception hall, but it was a lot of fun. My husband and I stayed up late Friday night to finish all the minute details and ensure the carriage cake was stable as it was propped up on a small block.

Congratulations Meb and Harj, I hope you and your guests enjoyed the cake and it met your expectations.














5 comments:

jessi said...

this cake is GORGEOUS!!! wow...it would make a beautiful b-day cake too(obviously in a not so large scale, lol!!)

TheMommaBear said...

marina ..just beautiful..what a great job u did!!!!! fantastic!!!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness Marina. You reallly need to get your business started. Every cake you make is fabulous!!

MonaS! said...

what stunning work!!! It is soooooo beautiful.

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL Marina!!! Absolutely amazing.