Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And the Winners are.....

Hi Everyone....

Thank you so much for helping pick out the cakes for me. I haven't yet created my image yet, but once I have a few things off my plate I will do that and post the image for all to see.

So without further Adieu.... the Lucky RAK Winners are..... (My girls choose randomly and they each picked out two)

Lucy
Wendy (wencanscrap)
Jessi
Margo


Congrats ladies, please email me your details and I will get the RAK sent out to you....

5 comments:

Margo :-) said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how fun! Thank you Marina!! Will I be getting a mermaid cake in the mail?? LOL

wencanscrap said...

Yay! Thanks so much! I'm really excited!

Kristi-Anna said...

http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/2008/02/sunday-sound-out_24.html I thought you might enjoy peeking at them. She's also a hilarious blogger! :D

KA

jessi said...

so cool!! thanks so much!!! i pm'd you my addie!!

Lucy said...

Wow! Thanks so much!