Sunday, September 30, 2007

TInker Bell

This is the cake my little girl had asked me to make for her birthday. Earlier this month I made a Tinkerbell cake for her home birthday, and she was ok with that. She loved the cake, but after dessert, she came and thanked me for the beautiful cake, but asked if I misunderstood her as she really wanted the 2 layer Tinkerbell cake that she saw in one of my cake books, so I had to make it for her children's party.


Of course I didn't have time to make the cake exactly as it was in the book, so this is my rendition of it, and she was very happy and totally surprised when I showed her the cake the morning of her party.



4 comments:

Isabelle said...

very nice cake Marina! gotta love Tink!

Anonymous said...

uhhh sorry but i think that the cake is too blue...it should of been more of a girlyish color..perhaps purple or pink..even lime green...

beverlymontgrand said...

hi name is beverly my lil sister want a tinker bell cake am from dillon tell oko bye :D

Anonymous said...

Coming from my experience in baking cakes these people have no idea what they are talking about. You did great. :D Good luck on the rest of your cake makings.