Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunday's Wedding

My girlfriend called me up just a little over a month ago and asked if I was able to do a wedding cake for a friend of hers. We went back and forth a few times with different photos and different ideas of wedding cakes, and this is what we finally decided on.

Since I am very pregnant and getting close to the table to do intricate stencilling work had me a bit concerned with my free hand skills, but in the end I think it looks fabulous. My hand was a bit shaky since I had it in the air so long, but we are our own worse critic aren't we.

Any ways, my gf called me from the reception last night and said the cake looked awesome, which is always nice to hear. The caterer's were still setting up the reception hall when we left and the cake table wasn't quite finished, so I asked my gf to take some photos too, but here a couple of photos fo the cake.




6 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

looks beautiful Marina!!!!! Love the flowers! Great handiwork on here too!

TheMommaBear said...

stunning marina!!!!! beautiful...as always good job!!!!

Carmen said...

It looks beautiful!! Fantastic work!!

~ Ki ~ said...

WOW Marina, this is amazing!

JennD said...

That cake is stunning Marina!!!

Isabelle said...

Wow!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!