Monday, July 23, 2007

Saturday Wedding

Networking is a wonderful thing, especially when you are doing this type of work from home and through word or mouth. I bumped into a hgihschool friend in facebook and found out she was living out here in Vancouver, so we emailed back and forth a few times, I mentioned that I was making cakes on the side and low and behold a few days later I recevied an email from one of her friends who was looking for a small wedding cake to cordinate with her petit fours for her upcoming wedding. Thank you Nicole, it means a great deal that you trusted me enough to reccomend me to your friend.

So here is the cake, and my attempt at flower decorating, (the florist was supposed to do that part, but I guess communication wasn't there so I completed this.) Now in the full stand photo, the three inner teirs would have all the petit fours that look like a small version of the cake I made. The DJ for the wedding was going to take photos of the completed stand and email it to me, so I will post when I get that photo. It was too hot in the room to put out the petit fours which were covered in colored chocolate, so I had the caterers put them out just before the guests arrived.






1 comment:

~ Ki ~ said...

It's gorgeous Marina! And my favorite color! YUM!