Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Red Velvet Cake!!!!!!

A few weeks ago, my gf asked me to make a red velvet cake for her Mom's 65th birthday. We had so much going on that day and I was interupted constantly that I finished the cake in just enough time to get in the van and deliver it, so there were no pictures. I am fortunate that my gf knows I like to post the photos, so she just sent me ones that she took at the party.

I think it looks great if I do say so myself, especially with the color theme they had set up for the party. All black and white, with hints of RED!!!




And the dramatic inside.....


5 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh my!! Sign me up for one of these...it looks almost too good to eat!! This is stunning Marina. You really must move closer...MUCH Closer!

MonaS! said...

stunning!

Lee Anne said...

You are so talented, Marina! It's gorgeous.

Barb said...

Marina your cakes are beautiful. I'm thinking we should have had you do mini cakes for this month's S! kit. LOL My mouth is watering!

Katrina said...

That looks delish, marina!!!! Yum!!!!!