Monday, January 08, 2007

Pirate Cake



This is the pirate cake I made for Sue's nephew. (Photo compliments of Sue, I haven't uploaded my photos yet)


I hade great visions for this cake, I was going to add jewels and gems and all sorts of treasure, to the cake, but couldn't find the things I was looking for like the ring pops and such. I think it turned out alright with just the gold coins. I had the candy necklace on it too, but dh told me to take it off if the cake was for a boy... so I did.

I also made a plain flower cake for Rylee for her 3rd birthday, but have 2 cakes still to make for her, so those will be the Dora cakes and cupcakes.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

loving that cake marina!!!!!i also loved the one u did for halloween gorgeous!!!great talent you have there those cookies look awesome as well !!!

Gaspegirl said...

Another great Marina creation! I love it and can not wait to see the Dora cake... my youngest dd is going to love that!

MonaS! said...

very cool - I love your creations Marina!

Lacintha said...

Oh My! what a neat idea...Marina...you goddess you!

Mary P. said...

Oh Marina, this is fabulous!!!! :)

Katrina said...

Wow!! Wish I could eat that one!!!! Beautiful work!