Thursday, January 04, 2007

New things brewing

I think I will have some updated cakes to add to this blog in the next week or so. I have a Pirate cake to do this weekend, as well as a generic birthday cake for Rylee (it's the family party on Sunday) and then the big birthday one to add next weekend.

She has chosen Dora for her theme this year, I was going to try and push the Little Mermaid or something, but I didnt have time to do my own invites and do you think you can find Little Mermaid invites anywhere??? NOPE!!!! So Dora it is... (depending on how many children come, I might be able to make something a little more exciting then the regular Dora cake I have made for everyone else. Hmmm we will see!!!!

2 comments:

MonaS! said...

Can't wait to see your creations Marina! I always look forward to seeing your great work!

Sue said...

The Pirate cake was phenomenal, once again! Thank you, Marina for making the perfect centerpiece for our Pirate Party!

I've posted a pic on my blog as well.