Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fiesta

Fiesta Margarita... or at least that is what it was supposed to be, but when looking at my so called margarita glasses they now just look like a bunch of cacti with upside down sombreros on. They looked awesome last night, but when put beside the fondant sombrero, well they just don't quite look as good.

Sue, I hope you all enjoy this 40lb cake yes that is correct, this baby weighs close to 40 lbs and tastes delicious, (we sampled the cut off bits and oh so ymmmy!!!!) You can exactly go to a Mexican Fiesta without having some amazing chocolate cake. Enjoy!!!!

8 comments:

Lacintha said...

Oh wow! This is amzing marina!!!!

I'd love to know how long it took you to do this...Love it! You talented girl you!

Tammy said...

Okay...my mouth just dropped open! This is incredible!! Marina, I just don't know the words to tell you how incredibly talented you are. Well..I guess I just did, but OMG!! WOW!

Carmen said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is incredible!! Where do you find the inspiration?? And how do you mold all these things?? I am just in awe....

Kate said...

WOW! Marina, your cakes are more and more amazing every time! This is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Not only was this cake PHENOMENAL to look at, it was DELICIOUS!! This cake was THE talk of the party. In fact, some thought it was just a decoration! You did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on this cake and I would not only ask you do to another cake, but our guests wanted a referal as well. Thank you for your artistic flair and inspiration!

MonaS! said...

Do you have ANY idea just how amazing you are?! You are very artistic - this is FABULOUS!!!

Sue said...

As Leigh said in her comment above, it not only looked so fantastic no one could believe it was real, the taste was incredible. Three days later, and we're still hearing stories about the CAKE!

Anonymous said...

That sombrero is just killing me! It is SO COOL!