Monday, September 18, 2006

Cappuccino Truffle Cake

Ok, now this is just sinfully deliciouos!!!!

A good friend of mine from work had a house warming party this weekend, and although he has enjoyed all of the cakes I've made thus far, he has a sweet tooth and likes dessert cakes more then fondant novelty cakes, so this is the dessert I made him. Oh it was incredible, and oh my heck the cake alone weighed 6lbs, after all the trimmings, the icing, the hazelnuts, the ferrero rocher and the homemade cappuccino truffles I am positive it was close to 8lbs of delcious yumminess!!!!!







I think I found my new favorite dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Heather M. said...

Drool, drool, drool!

Sue said...

Um, yeah - if you're not coming to Ontario any time soon.. I'm going to need that recipe... :D

Lacintha said...

Oh my Marina!!! I'm speechless...(and that doesn't happen often!!). You're way talented girl!

Tara said...

Holy Crowly Marina that is amazing! I just gained 8 lbs looking at it! LOL!! Lacintha is right on you are way talented!!!

strawberryeater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
walkingtonlucy said...

oh yummy is there a recipe?