Monday, August 21, 2006

Cake Orders!!!!

I have recieved a few orders for cakes already. I can't believe how exciting this will be. I have 2 cakes to make this week. Very simple, but elegant cakes for my girl friend. It is her birthday on Friday, and Saturday we are going to celebrate, so although I am not charging her for these cakes, I will have two more pieces to add to my show case.

They are small 6" cakes, one will be black with a HOT PINK Gerber Daisy on the top, the other will be HOT PINK with a bright ORANGE Gerber Daisy on it. These will totally scream LISA, so I am positive she will love them.


The following weekend is Alexis 4th birthday and I am making her a princess cake. Well sort of, it will be all white, with pink and purple flowers, and silver balls everywhere, with a white cocolate castle mounted on the top. This will be load of fun to make.

The week after that, my friend Carmen is having a b-day for her 7 year old son. Bat Man is the theme, and although I couldn't find a character cake I did find something totally amazing that I will be able to do freehand, and since she has requested this to be a surprise, I won't show anyone the idea until the cake is completed. I think it will look totally awesome, and I hope Ethan likes it too!!!

So in the next few weeks, I will have plenty of cakes to add to my blog, so come back and check.

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!!!!!! It's just beginning, Marina! So happy for you!

Deanne J said...

Congratulations Marina, I can't wait to see the cakes.

Melissa said...

I cant wait to see the cakes!! The flower and princess ones sound awesome!!! Yumm!!